Ably is a developer-focused platform that provides APIs and management tools for adding realtime features to applications and APIs
Developers are at the heart of Ably and the next-gen applications and APIs being built on our platform. Ably was founded by a group of developers, so we immensely care about developer communities and experience. We try to be present at as many events as we can, speaking, demo-ing and generally engaging with developers.
Over the years we’ve noticed that many events serve unhealthy food - mainly pizzas. Have you ever wanted to have healthy options and not feel guilty about opting an unhealthy meal simply due to a lack of options? We’ve been there too. As a developer-first company, we care about developers - in all respects. So we’re launching this new developer event sponsorship program to help encourage healthier food options for your event attendees.
Ably's sponsorship guidelines
- Our sponsorship program is intended for tech meetups or small-scale conferences promoting APIs, event-driven technologies on the web and mobile, all things IoT, SaaS engineering, or generally anything to do with creating digital realtime applications or experiences.
- Your event must have an enforced Code of Conduct. Code of Conduct examples
- Ably's logo should be displayed on all promotional material for your event including social media posts, email updates and ticketing platforms.
- Ably's social handles must be mentioned in your promotional posts.
- Ably's logo should be displayed and verbally mentioned at the time of welcome address as well as the ending note.
- Alcoholic beverages aren’t included as that would go against our push for better developer health.
- It can take us a couple of weeks to get back to you once you submit the form so please be patient :)
- If you urgently need to talk to someone from our DevRel team, please drop an email to email@example.com. Please do not use this to escalate sponsorship requests unless necessary.